Saturday 1 August 2015

I want to play more and score more for chelsea

The striker started just six Premier League games last season but, despite the arrival of Radamel Falcao, he hopes for a more pivotal role in the coming season

Loic Remy is determined to gain more frequent first-team action as Chelsea seek to defend their Premier League title.

The striker was limited to a peripheral role last term, starting just six league matches for the club as Diego Costa led the line, with the France international and Didier Drogba playing second fiddle.

Nevertheless, Remy still contributed seven goals and Jose Mourinho has indicated that the player remains a key part of his plans for the new campaign despite the arrival of Radamel Falcao on loan.

"I want to bring everything I can to the team and I just want to do more as I think this season will be more difficult than the previous one

"All the players must be better than last season and I just want to be better, play more and score more."

Remy will hope to be involved on Sunday when Chelsea face FA Cup winners Arsenal at Wembley in the Community Shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment